Facility Technician II
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
The Facility Technician performs a variety of hands-on
operations including drum pumping/dumping, offloading tankers,
unloading vans, as well as general forklift duties within the
facility's industrial warehouse. This is a physically demanding job
requiring industrial labor under potentially adverse/challenging
conditions (i.e. extreme cold). We offer a shuttle service to
assist employees commuting from the surrounding area
(Tooele/Grantsville/West Valley) to our facility's location off of
Exit 56 on I-80. We are searching for reliable and safety-oriented
individuals to join our Aragonite team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits (including 'Remote/Travel
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform hands-on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping,
tank farm operations and offloading vans
- Perform drum storage, repacks, and use of drum scanner
- Operate a forklift when needed
- Complete required paperwork for waste tracking
- Wearing of proper personal protective equipment for extended
periods of time, including full-face respirator and hazmat/tyvek
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated stability in previous employment
- Ability to work a rotating shift as needed
- Ability to work in adverse conditions
- Forklift experience preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, West Valley City , Facility Technician II, Professions , Dugway, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!