Electrical and Instrumentation Technician II
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Electrical and Instrumentation Technician II will be
responsible for performing hands-on instrument checks,
calibrations, and PLC Logic programming, along with diagnosing
issues with control circuitry and assisting the electrical and
maintenance departments with various tasks as needed. We are
searching for a reliable and safety-oriented individual with an
excellent mechanical aptitude to join our team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Troubleshoots instrument and control malfunctions
- Performs preventative maintenance checks and calibrations
- Maintains accurate records and logs as required
- Installs new system controls (including power wiring)
- Installs cabling, power distribution systems, and motor control
- Services and replaces motors and lighting
- Performs general electrical maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5+ years of oil, refinery, chemical, or steel mill experience
- Instrument and/or electrical training or degree preferred
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and how to diagnose mechanical
- Ability to work a rotating shift and overtime as needed
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, West Valley City , Electrical and Instrumentation Technician II, Professions , Dugway, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!