Incineration Operator IB
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Our Incineration Operator will direct hazardous waste into the
incinerator to be destroyed by through various feed processes. We
are looking for a safety minded individual who is a team
We offer a shuttle service free to our employees from various
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including
health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off,
tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work
environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All
Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background
checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical
fitness for duty tests.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure health & safety is always #1 priority
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Record production data such as weights, types, quantities, and
storage locations of materials, as well as equipment performance
problems and downtime
- Load, unload, or adjust materials or products on conveyors by
hand, by using lifts, hoists, and scoops, or by opening gates,
chutes, or hoppers
- Stop equipment or machinery and clear jams, using poles, bars,
and hand tools, or remove damaged materials from conveyors
- Other duties as assigned
- Team player
PPE, respirator, Clean shaven (mustache)
Qualifications for Internal Candidates
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Plant experience is a plus!
- Hazardous training a preferred
- Ability to work a rotating schedule that may include nights and
- Ability to serve as a First Responder in the event of an
- Working in all weather conditions. (heat and cold
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We are an equal opportunity in employer to all individuals
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status,
citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected under Federal, State or Local law.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, West Valley City , Incineration Operator IB, Other , Dugway, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!