Posted on: September 11, 2021
is looking for a motivated Precision Assembler to work
with the Assembly team.? The candidate should be able to
utilize a broad range of skills associated with assembly, switches,
wire, test, and material handling. Assemble and test
actuators using bill of material, schematics, specifications, parts
pick list, and other applicable documentation. Troubleshooting
skills in positioners, actuators, and valves. Will be
required to disassembly and reassemble, blast, paint, inspect,
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Performs both repetitive and non-repetitive sequences of
assembly operations resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units
working from various complex documentation.
- Dismantles, troubleshoots, repairs, and rebuilds actuators and
- Documents and records information including but not limited to
output, throughput, quality, and interruptions or other problems as
- Uses hand and power tools, pneumatic wrenches, drill press,
grinder, and other equipment as needed to complete assembly
- Uses supplied and personal precision measuring devices for the
performance of assignment.
- Assists in training other assemblers as needed.
Keywords: Flowserve, West Valley City , Precision Assembler, Other , Herriman, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!