Help Desk Manager - $10K Sign-On Bonus
Company: Oneida Nation Enterprises
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Croop-LaFrance, LLC is currently seeking a Help Desk Manager to
lead our team at Dugway Proving Ground. This is a Full-Time
opportunity Monday-Thursday. We offer medical, dental, vision and
prescription coverage as well as a 401K w/company matching and an
attractive paid-time off plan. The Contractor shall:Manages help
desk and technical service-related operations for the DPG NEC.
Oversees the work of IT contract staff to ensure that all jobs are
completed on time, with proper documentation and to customer
specification. Responsible for recognizing, researching, isolating
and resolving information systems problems. Documents, tracks, and
monitors problems using applicable systems and tools. May
coordinate with other teams or departments to resolve user issues.
Responsible for designing and implementing improved Help Desk
processes or operational policies. Recommends changes to services
to fulfill customer needs in the most efficient manner possible.
Manages contract staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
to meet requirements set forth in PWS. Ensures that
project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to the
contract. Has extensive knowledge of department
processes.Additionally, the Contractor shall:
- Provides support to end users for computer, application,
system, device, access and hardware issues. Identifies, researches
and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity. Responds to
telephone, email and on line requests for technical support.
- Acts as a second level for user support and providing
occasional administrative support for the NEC.
- Analyzes and resolves problems, interprets policies, and
demonstrates solid subject matter knowledge in support and C4IM
- Apply thorough understanding and knowledge of information
systems products and services to assist internal users relating to
matters of a more complex nature.
- Providing ongoing and adequate training on new and existing
systems to technical support contract staff.
- Required to be up-to-date on the latest products for which
Contractor's provide support.
- Subject matter expert on system operations and learns what the
most common inquiries will likely be. It is the responsibility of
the Help Desk Manager to clearly impart that information to
- Required to prepare work schedules that guarantee adequate
customer service coverage at all times.
- Develop or update guidelines and procedures to enhance the
quality of the help desk team.
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or
service personnel for appropriate services, repairs, training and
- Monitors customer communications and notes the areas in which
interactions seem unclear or needs improvement. Incorporating
positive changes into help desk relations improves both customer
and employee satisfaction.
- This equates to a total of approximately 2087 man hours
required per year historically.
- The Contractor shall complete approximately 50 Remedy tickets
per month. Help Desk Manager position requirements:
- Minimum five years in-depth experience with Microsoft Operating
Systems, SCCM Management Console, Microsoft Office applications
(e.g. Win10, Microsoft Office Professional 2013), printers,
scanners, MFDs and other common desktop applications such as Adobe
Acrobat, Tumbleweed, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS
- Excellent customer service skills; project a positive image and
professional manner at all times; ability to work within the
confines of a set time schedule.
- Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts
to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop
technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- Subject matter expert in Windows Operating Systems, Network
Printers and Active Directory, servers and client, Windows
application software to include the Microsoft Office suite,
Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Basic Networking Skills
- Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting PC hardware
configuration and software applications preferred
- Strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new and complex tools as required.
- Organizational skills.
- Supervisory experience a plus. Help Desk Manager Certification
- Active Security + Baseline certification - At contract start
- MCSA Windows 10 - At contract start date.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) - Within 6 months of
employment start date
- Secret Clearance Croop-LaFrance, LLC. is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any other protected
characteristic under applicable law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Oneida Nation Enterprises, West Valley City , Help Desk Manager - $10K Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Dugway, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!